May 9, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet





Normally the beginning of Spring is when ladies whip out the pastel shades, but I seemed to have skipped straight to summer with tangerine tangerine and coral shades. Now, I'm in the mood for something softer, but no less vibrant. 

At first I started with Sunshine Sparkle by Revlon but was disappointed when I couldn't seem to not get any streaks. So I gave up and tried Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen. Mint Sorbet is a gorgeous, creamy mint green shade, which is a colour I've been craving for some time now. I love the shade (especially now that I've darkened myself up a bit), I love the thick, flat brush and I love that I only needed two coats to achieve full opacity.








What are you wearing on your nails, lovelies?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails