January 26, 2011

Collection Spotlight: Gucci - Resort 2011




(photos from style.com)


According to Style.com this collections theme was "stylish travel." Not hard to understand why, is it? Considering how much I love to travel and how badly I want to travel again, it was no surprise that this collection really resonated with me. 

First of all, the outerwear is just gorgeous! I want them all, especially the super chic printed one in the second set. I've been loving all the slim trousers showing up in collections lately so I'm definitely still on board that trend. The rust coloured one in the last set is really lovely.

My favourite pieces are the dress on the last set (champagne = love) and the aviator style jumpsuit in the gorgeous olive colour. And can I say how much I'm coveting the white bag with the tan handles in the second set? Well... I am... Coveting it, I mean. It's the perfect size for plane rides. I'm sure that can handle all our beauty products, no?






Would you travel in any of these Gucci pieces?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails