January 25, 2011

All About Eyes - Forest Floor and Random Bits






I have a confession to make...

I completely forgot what I used to create this look... I'm pretty sure I used a forest-y green eyeshadow from Sleek MakeUP's Original palette, Coffee eye pencil from MAC, and possibly L'oréal Voluminous Mascara (which is on its last legs, so to speak).

But, I still really like this look so I thought I'd share it with you guys anyway. I wanted to create something kind of murky and a little bit dirty. Don't ask me why... Sometimes inspiration just hits and I know better than to question it :p. Maybe it's because it was winter and I was thinking of dead leaves?

Anyway, I quite like the combination of the gold and the green eyeshadows; it's definitely very earthy.


In Other News

Hooray! Thanks again to all you lovelies who follow Call It Beauty! I really appreciate all the comments and even if you don't leave one, I appreciate that you follow my humble little blog. So if you haven't, please don't hesitate to say hello :). Since I've implemented a new commenting system, it's much easier for me to reply and I always do my very best to reply to all the comments.

I wish I could've held a giveaway to celebrate with you all. But alas, it's just not possible at the moment. However, I do plan on doing a giveaway sometime in the future so stick around, will ya?

Again, thank you all for being a part of Call It Beauty.



If you have Facebook, then come join me at the Call It Beauty Facebook Page. Is it weird to say, "if you have Facebook?" I mean, who doesn't have Facebook? :p. 






Have a fabulous Tuesday, lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails