October 28, 2010

All About Eyes - Halloween


To compliment my previous Halloween looks, I decided to create something that was more inspired by Halloween instead of for Halloween. Of course, you can still make this look work for a Halloween costume if you want :).


Products Used:
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Circus (matte orange & matte black) and Sunset (shimmery orange)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara - Black



First, I applied a paint pot all over the lid to neutralize the darkness of my lids. Then I applied the matte orange eyeshadow all over the lid past the crease and up to the brow bone. I used Sigma's E55 eye shading brush and applied with a patting motion to deposit more colour.



Next, I used Sigma's E70 medium angled shading brush to apply the matte black eyeshadow to the outer corner and lower lash line; making sure to flick out the outer edge. I chose this brush because I wanted the bottom lash line to be kind of messy looking; to have more of a grungy look instead of a precise line.



In keeping with the "messy look," I used the same brush to apply the top black line. I started from the inner corner (on top of the matte orange) and curved it under my brows and flicked it up past my eyebrows. I also added some matte orange to the outer corner to create a flick of colour on top of the black.



Next, I applied a shimmery orange eyeshadow right below the top black line. Again, starting from the inner corner, curving below the brow and then flicking up past it. Afterwards, I took MAC's Blacktrack Fluidline to line the upper lash line and lower waterline. A few coats of mascara and the look was done!










Hope you guys like this look!
Let me know what your Halloween look will be :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails